What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well she began stalking me
 
Lol! I did not! It started when I made fun of his Windy Indy.
 
Why do women always have to start everything? :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
=========
It's how they were brought up. They want the man to feel guilty, which means he will apologize first, then buy her chocolates and jewelry. :icon_scratch:

or............ c (2).webp
 
Sleet just began
 
So much for that No Doze I took. Bye
 
And to think I started your day with a song. I bet you didn’t even watch it.

I actually didn't. My mom got a new job with Kentucky Fish and Wildlife, and I couldn't use any internet for a long while.
 
For crying out loud. It’s a very good video and I was sure you “guys “ would like it. [emoji6]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom