PeeWee is a European Starling. Sparraws do look different. :-). But, since you mention it, I do have a sparrow story. We befriended one last year. It was winter and the poor thing was curled up in the corner by the door of the shop. He seemed to be in distress. He didn't try to fly when I approached so I picked him up and brought him inside. He didn't even resist. Turns out the little guy had only one leg, so with the snow, he was probably having trouble finding food. We left him inside for a couple of weeks, giving him grain and seeds. He got much better and when it warmed up we let him back outside, and away he went. But now we always hang a feeder near where we found him and he comes to visit every now and then. We named him Jack. Jack the Sparrow.
Here is when I found him huddled in the corner.
View attachment 2109283
And here he is nside, safe and warm and happy eating grain.
View attachment 2109282 View attachment 2109281
(Yeah, I know, we're the bird whisperers.)