THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Indialantic weather
Screenshot_20231201_090103_Google.jpg

Is anyone else following the battle to get UAPs openly acknowledged by the US Intelligence offices. A few Congress people spoke formally about it again yesterday. It is mostly on an alternative news network cut and put up updates on yout...
I would like to see just one ET alien in person, not on tv, before I die.

TV and movies have conditioned us to think that extraterrestrials are humanoid -- arms, legs, head, and so forth. But there's no reason they have to be. They could come in whatever shape, size, and color best suits their world. They might even be shapeshifters. Who knows, that odd-looking stray dog you saw on the way to work might actually be from some distant planet. (Probably not. I'm just saying the possibilities are a lot wider than Hollywood would have us believe.)

Is anyone else following the battle to get UAPs openly acknowledged by the US Intelligence offices. A few Congress people spoke formally about it again yesterday. It is mostly on an alternative news network cut and put up updates on yout...
Visit the Walmart on OBT in Orlando, lots of ET's walking around in there.

Thanks Peps, hope ur feeling better! xx 🤗 xx

Hmm this weekend is going to be interesting.. sleet/snow forecast for sunday…. 😬 xx
Sort of I guess, no running the marathon yet-even thinking of running seems like effort.

Well I went out did some chores and proceeded on putting the snow slides on the roof of the shop.
Did 30 ft yesterday and got another 40ft on this morning before my battery died.
Raining now so I'm gladly sticking the butt in the office chair for a bit.

Sort of I guess, no running the marathon yet-even thinking of running seems like effort.

Well I went out did some chores and proceeded on putting the snow slides on the roof of the shop.
Did 30 ft yesterday and got another 40ft on this morning before my battery died.
Raining now so I'm gladly sticking the butt in the office chair for a bit.
Well glad there is some improvement ..and ur getting so office chair time 😆 xx enjoy 😆 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back