Now you dear Lass you might have gone off and did something that might haunt you out on the fields.
You know that you should of discreetly asked the northern male pirates on the "Himself Tights."
I will hope that the ones that were ordered have a fly opening in the front-not like the old Stanfield wool itchy long Johns that had a trap door.
Now the southern male is doing a

because those wet suits don't have such workings so they're oblivious to the what I'm trying to explain to you.
Now the squatting technique isn't a male thing you know, any hedgerow will do.
But when it's cold outside it's the last thing we like to do, you do know that.
Cold fingers is a cruel thing to have messy around in the warm comfy space-you know what I'm telling you here now I hope.
Now without the fly in those tights it can be a stretch of more than the imagination.
Let use the r for an example-it's not designed to do r-no up and over manoeuvres as the plumping isn't made to be uncomfortable.
FLY: To soar, to be free.
(No pictures/modelling of a fly tights will be included in this post)