THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

If you’re mechanically minded, should you build or buy a metal detector?
Seems like a awful lot of effort to try to make one that would work well but I guess it is possible if you've got the mind and well resources for it. But I'd assume it's better to buy one as most people aren't going to have the resources a factory has to build one properly. But eh I don't know much I could be wrong

Good early morning xxx 🤗

Well my little friends, im off out for the day.. gotta take treasure to the FLO… bd if the weather holds may fit in a little swing time 😆 xx Pigey Woo has had breakfast so will leave him to explore the house today while im out nd about 😆 xx hope u have a good day xx 🤗

Morning everyone :hello: :coffee2:
7a393d5ab4ca176f.png

Well today I'm playing chauffeur for the Mrs as we're going into the city.

Gee it's been nearly a month since we've been to a food store-(I'm glad I don't have to answer a skill testing question on when the last time I went to the city)
kind of crazy to think that we just didn't need to really.
Pet food order is in-and there's a hankering to get a couple of bananas, kefir, yogurt.

It's kind of refreshing to know that we aren't dependent on the outside world to survive day to day.

I'm thinking I found something that's a lil different and I believe they go together.View attachment 2118876View attachment 2118877View attachment 2118878View attachment 2118879

#1 Plummet for fishing.
#2 Bait dispenser for chumming a grain based chum? Also called a swim feeder in some circles.
Even a bread dough would work on that.
Or as we did for carp , just use cheap white bread slices. (The colored bubbles on bag was a good one. Maybe for the salt and or sugar content or something.)

#2 Looks almost like a crude caltrop except for the hole for launching and retrieval. Buy hey . spike strips can be tossed and retrieved too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back