What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey!

I found an old pirate coin,..... sort of
 
Good morning ARC, WD, Rook, Simon,Bill, Bart, RR, GB, and our effervescent crew!

Bart...your not cold till your blue and can't move. Get in the water it's probably 75*.
We had a balmy 8* this morning and...:sunny::headbang:

Hi there Simon and goodnight.

RR, your coming along by leaps a bounds! Pretty soon you'll be driving around with a car full of girls! :laughing7:

Now I want all the crew taking a drink of rum, we have a coronavirus invading....and it's not from the beer maker!
HEY!! There were more rum kegs in here the other..day...ARC..have you seen the missing kegs??:whip2:

Well...guess a rum run is in order if we want to stay healthy!
WD you up for a rum run?


Good morning, Msbeep. I am planning a covert rum run operation now!
 
Good morning, Msbeep. I am planning a covert rum run operation now!

John-A-Leach-New-York-City-agents-1920.webp
 
Good morning, ECS. (Geesh, I don't ever get to say that!) :hello2:
 
Good morning Sanman & ECS

Now I like that bottle! GOLD coins and RUM!

I think the squirrel out front could use some rum, he's actually shivering!
 
Now I must go lurk the political forum. :lurk:
 
Good morning WD
 
I can't believe they posted that sign after I asked for wine with dinner,......

booze hounds.webp
 
Go "armed" WD...with a couple of full kegs!

Never mind then sanman, we have plenty aboard ship and Bill is a better cook!
 
Good morning Sanman & ECS

Now I like that bottle! GOLD coins and RUM!

I think the squirrel out front could use some rum, he's actually shivering!


Morning beeps,..... put a little in a shot glass and see if the little acorn bandit goes for it.
 
Say is anyone down by Phoenix or maybe Tucson? I hope to be back in AZ within 50-90 days? I would love to hear about treasure hunting in AZ. I had been there late last fall for a couple of months and want to come back perm
 
Say is anyone down by Phoenix or maybe Tucson? I hope to be back in AZ within 50-90 days? I would love to hear about treasure hunting in AZ. I had been there late last fall for a couple of months and want to come back perm

Walt Hand is in the area,..... he teaches gold finding with a metal detector.

Good guy, "Very Knowledgeable"

Let me know if you would like to touch base with him.
 
Morning Rusty,.......

wave ii.webp
 
Morning rook,......

wave IIII.webp
 
I have to get to work,......

shovel.webp
 
Morning sanman.

You got snow?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom