What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Speaking of bottles... I don't normally save "new" liquor bottles -- it just seems somehow distasteful -- but I had to make an exception for this one. I told my wife we need to use it as a pirate piggy bank. Now if only we had some tiny doubloons to fill it with. Side bonus: The rum it contained was outstanding.

IMG_3557.webp
 
Speaking of bottles... I don't normally save "new" liquor bottles -- it just seems somehow distasteful -- but I had to make an exception for this one. I told my wife we need to use it as a pirate piggy bank. Now if only we had some tiny doubloons to fill it with. Side bonus: The rum it contained was outstanding.

View attachment 2126833
But it's empty sir.

Notice fellow shipmates, nary was an offer a round for the ship. 🤣
 
Good morning all. After a brief reprieve from the cold yesterday, I woke to 13 degrees and light snow. Yay…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom