What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning Sis !
 
You are sure up early and I did not expect to hear from you for a few days. Pleasantly surprised :laughing9:
 
I beat the guests up. Gonna be playing with tangible friends for a spell. I snagged this opportunity to chat with cyber friends. I am glad to see you lurking about, also.
 
Have to stay current with events :tongue3:
 
I see Brother Tom paid a visit yesterday.
 
Yes indeed. I missed him, but saw the signs he was still kicking :hello2:
 
Kinda what I thought :BangHead:
Maybe PM will be more neighborly :laughing7: ( If I bring lots of beer )
 
That is scary. Maybe it is just a phase or mid-life crisis :laughing7:
 
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I can NOT find my Ice Cream pictures for you :BangHead:
 
I hear some stirrings. I must start the coffee. See ya later, Simon! :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom