What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning there RR.
 
SanMan - Here are a hen woodie, eclipse drake blue wing teal and a nice looking green wing teal taken with my Stoeger using wolfram shot.

20141024_094117.webp

Three ducks in a morning hunt is a lot for me. I've never shot a limit of six. I mostly like watching em decoy.
 
Good morning, Screwtop and Duckshot.
I see RTR lurking. :lurk:

Good morning, RTR.
 
Here's a recipe to try roasted broccoli with garlic and nutritional yeast which you could change up for parmesan cheese or even bread crumbs.

 
Alright, I have to call it a morning. Busy day. I may be off the grid for a spell. Ya'll enjoy your peace. :hello:
 
See ya WD. Have good day.
 
Tyrannorum in Virginia "Sic semper tyrannis mortem"
 
Morning there GB
 
SanMan - Here are a hen woodie, eclipse drake blue wing teal and a nice looking green wing teal taken with my Stoeger using wolfram shot.

View attachment 1793889

Three ducks in a morning hunt is a lot for me. I've never shot a limit of six. I mostly like watching em decoy.


Morning DS,..... they pushed for tungsten shot over by you too?

I thought it was a California thing?
 
Good morning, AARC, WD, beeps, RTR, PM, Rusty, and the other pirates.


waving pirate.webp
 
DSC_0757.webpDSC_0759.webpDSC_0763.webp

Gotta post and run, see ya.
 
Rusty,

Are those the bottles you had a mix up about the amount for shipping?
 
Morning DS,..... they pushed for tungsten shot over by you too?

I thought it was a California thing?

No lead shot in Michigan for waterfowl either.
I tried steel shot and it's like lobbing wiffle-balls.
Not sure who was more surprised with my first goose , it or I....
 
No lead shot in Michigan for waterfowl either.
I tried steel shot and it's like lobbing wiffle-balls.
Not sure who was more surprised with my first goose , it or I....

Hey rc,..... have you tried Bismuth shot?

I know it's pricey, but it has some decent density.

Bismuth shot.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom