THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well if you're calling him a her then I'll still say it's not a her as it's a him no matter what you say,
So don't be looking for a Lizzie short cross-It's not going to be there.
(You'll thank me later for all the time I saved you in looking)

View attachment 2131027View attachment 2131028

From looking at all the great engraved profiles of Roman coinage, If I were the King and the engraver/designer made this my picture-I'd have the bugger 1/4'D and whipped.
Well u see Peps…my plan was that the kindly ole pirates aboard ship would jump in nd offer to go back thru my posts and offer IDs on them all for me……!!! 😎……….!!! xx

22277ea8e48edf2f.png

It’s raining so hard today I think I see the Ark. 2 days of it now. Just last month we were having a drought. I think it’s making up for no rain for 3 months.
The creek is 6 feet higher than normal today. I didn’t even get to finish walking it since the last flood we had. Hopefully not everyone is getting the same rain. Going to rain more tonight then stopping for a while

Had to run an errand in an area I don't normally go to so I figured I had better hit one of the parks there.
Thought I had a little gold, but turned out to be gold plated 925, and a little 925 ring.
12Feb2024.jpg

Do you get a lot of snow where you live? I think it’s going to skip us this year and I’m not complaining about it 😀
Not really. It's been a pretty mild winter so far. More rain than snow. We got about four inches today but it's already melting. The snowfall is nothing like I remember from when I was a kid.

Not really. It's been a pretty mild winter so far. More rain than snow. We got about four inches today but it's already melting. The snowfall is nothing like I remember from when I was a kid.
I remember having to walk to school in snow. No school buses back then that I can remember at least where I lived. As a young boy it seemed like a couple of miles. Not Georgia of course

I remember having to walk to school in snow. No school buses back then that I can remember at least where I lived. As a young boy it seemed like a couple of miles. Not Georgia of course
Oh yeah. These days they shut everything down over a forecast. Back in the day, we'd be out waiting for the school bus with a foot of snow on the ground and more falling. I recall two particularly eventful winters -- one where they had to bring in a bulldozer to clear the snowdrifts from the road we lived on, and another where we had no school for the entire month of January except for my little brother's birthday. He was not happy.

Strange thing happened within the last hour. I was taking my kid to work. Speed limit 45 and some person in a pooter car came by doing around 80mph with flashing lights. With all the rain and a small 2 lane road and no street lights. I looked at my kid and said that person won’t make it the 6 miles to the main hwy. the road is very curvy and runs along the river. Takes 15 minutes to get to the end. 10 minutes later sure enough that car was in the trees. Flashers still going. There is some dangerous S curves in that section and they didn’t make it. Paramedics hadn’t even made it yet when we went by. I doubt they survived.

Well if you're calling him a her then I'll still say it's not a her as it's a him no matter what you say,
So don't be looking for a Lizzie short cross-It's not going to be there.
(You'll thank me later for all the time I saved you in looking)

View attachment 2131027View attachment 2131028

From looking at all the great engraved profiles of Roman coinage, If I were the King and the engraver/designer made this my picture-I'd have the bugger 1/4'D and whipped.
I believe I'd differ on that.....I think I would have him whipped and then.... 1/4'D.
:angel12:

Uphill? Both ways?
:angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back