What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Evening all xx back from another day searching for treasure for You all, no gold today but another little bit of silver found its way into my papoose 😆 xx hope you have all had a nice restful Sunday xx 🤗

Thread 'Sunday Funday xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sunday-funday-xx.692927/
 
hope you have all had a nice restful Sunday xx 🤗
I've been digging for a couple hours, but not the fun kind. Backfilling a new culvert by hand with a shovel and wheelbarrow. But oddly enough, I do find it restful. 8-)
 
Have upgraded Mr Woo’s bath from a roasting pan to a pink cat litter tray…! 🤔 xx 😂😂

IMG_1556.webp
 
Did you know we had weasels in Georgia? I have seen 2 in 10 years. I saw one today on the way home. It was crossing a field but unfortunately for it a hawk was flying overhead. Idk how it ended cause I was driving by. This one s what they look like. Sleek like a otter but smaller.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2905.webp
    IMG_2905.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom