THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

IMG_20240223_162932.jpg
IMG_20240223_161515.jpg

Yesterday I got my guest his first black grouper !! There out of season, so we had to release him !! Still a beautiful beast !!

Good morning, all!

Here's a random shot of the twins yesterday afternoon. They've been looking pretty skinny through the winter months so we've started giving them a little corn. But rather than hang a feeder or a trough out there, we just take a small bowl and scatter it by hand. They've learned the sound of corn rattling in the bowl and will come trotting out of the woods when they hear it. They still won't get too close, but they'll approach within maybe twenty feet of us and start eating.

IMG_3758.jpeg

View attachment 2133166View attachment 2133167
Yesterday I got my guest his first black grouper !! There out of season, so we had to release him !! Still a beautiful beast !!
The sailfish bite went from 20 a day to 1-2 a day. My guests leave tomorrow, and I'll probably miss the next big push of fish. The guys in Palm Beach are putting up big numbers, and that big body of sailfish is pushing down the coast. They should be down around Lauderdale-Miami area today. The weather was really strange, and the wind did a 360 degree rotation throughout the day. Now we have light rain, and gusty wind today. It will more than likely be a bust today with westerly wind. When the wind is west, home is best. Thats the islander saying !!

Tad chilly, though it has warmed up 4 degrees.
Screenshot_20240224_094315_Weather Network.jpg

See folks are out trying their luck in a fishing derby this morning.
The Mrs loves the color red.
"Oh we should do that "
"We should get one"
🌶 only has to view the temps. The name on the pop up says it all.
LOOK OVER THERE DEAR!
The writing is a tad off, 2300 ft away out on the bay.
DSCN2520.JPG

DSCN2519.JPG

I know none of yall are missing me but I miss ya, just really busy atm with work and then free time spent either detecting or dreaming about detecting.

Working on a little website to host my collection and permissions info on for the landowners to see (password protected)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back