Can't believe how many fish are pouring through the keys this month....its been crazy, with record Numbers put up. We have been crushing our competition, and I've got alot of pats on the back. I was making videos with some old fishing clips and shots, and then BOOM 💥 I've got so much footage from the last week of fishing that ill be stringing it together in clips for months to come.....had to tell my customer to take a deep breath and stop posting so much footage.....I was able to capture video of 15 out of 20 billfish before the batt died on my gopro!! I want to stop fishing and treasurehunt, but the fishing has been insane !! Im seriously thinking about tangling with the 100-150 pound tarpon next !! These sailfish are 50-70 pounds, so this would be a serious jump up in tackle class !! What an epic spring.....got the invite to fish the exclusive "Reef cup" sailfish tournament.....havnt made a decision yet.....I caught 20 sailfish the other day, and now I'm being recruited by several boats. One time in my 20s I won a pick up truck at this tournament!! Brand new Chevy Silverado!