THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Went for a little drive over to the field.
Yes one can jump on the shovel, stomp, jump, stomp the sucker isn't going into the dirt.
Option #2 the bush stomp blade sunk in.
Option #3 to find a lower altitude where dirt is soft.
What about a heated shovel? 🤔 Melt your way down? 🤷‍♂️

Good morning everyone!

Good morning! Winter has returned! 70s yesterday, 25° now with 35 mph winds.
Yep. Here too. I hope the freeze doesn't kill all the buds that are starting to form on the trees.

Morning everyone :hello::coffee2:
8405422fce28934b.png

Can't believe how many fish are pouring through the keys this month....its been crazy, with record Numbers put up. We have been crushing our competition, and I've got alot of pats on the back. I was making videos with some old fishing clips and shots, and then BOOM 💥 I've got so much footage from the last week of fishing that ill be stringing it together in clips for months to come.....had to tell my customer to take a deep breath and stop posting so much footage.....I was able to capture video of 15 out of 20 billfish before the batt died on my gopro!! I want to stop fishing and treasurehunt, but the fishing has been insane !! Im seriously thinking about tangling with the 100-150 pound tarpon next !! These sailfish are 50-70 pounds, so this would be a serious jump up in tackle class !! What an epic spring.....got the invite to fish the exclusive "Reef cup" sailfish tournament.....havnt made a decision yet.....I caught 20 sailfish the other day, and now I'm being recruited by several boats. One time in my 20s I won a pick up truck at this tournament!! Brand new Chevy Silverado!

Can't believe how many fish are pouring through the keys this month....its been crazy, with record Numbers put up. We have been crushing our competition, and I've got alot of pats on the back. I was making videos with some old fishing clips and shots, and then BOOM 💥 I've got so much footage from the last week of fishing that ill be stringing it together in clips for months to come.....had to tell my customer to take a deep breath and stop posting so much footage.....I was able to capture video of 15 out of 20 billfish before the batt died on my gopro!! I want to stop fishing and treasurehunt, but the fishing has been insane !! Im seriously thinking about tangling with the 100-150 pound tarpon next !! These sailfish are 50-70 pounds, so this would be a serious jump up in tackle class !! What an epic spring.....got the invite to fish the exclusive "Reef cup" sailfish tournament.....havnt made a decision yet.....I caught 20 sailfish the other day, and now I'm being recruited by several boats. One time in my 20s I won a pick up truck at this tournament!! Brand new Chevy Silverado!
Great post! In Fishing you either know what you're doing or lucky. Either one is good!!!

Being trying to post uptake yesterdays hunt.
Sort of got it done though posting it has been a challenge as the internet seems to be spotty for connecting between the phone/site/desktop. :dontknow:

Sort of got it done though posting it has been a challenge as the internet seems to be spotty for connecting between the phone/site/desktop. :dontknow:
The site has definitely been acting strange lately. This morning it popped up a screen asking if I was sure I wanted to "like" a post. Never seen that before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back