Blak bart
Platinum Member
Nothing special....one 14k GF (gold filled), one 14k wedding band (a melter), one 14k earring (hollow), one silver ring with fake opal, one pandora charm in silver, and a gold plated earning with stones. Water was murkey, and I passed on everything from 28-33 on the nox.....these are pulltabs 99% of the time, and trying to find them is damn near impossible without great water clarity. Water temp was much warmer than expected. Got back to my home bay in time to watch the sunset with the family.

Maybe a copyright ©️ infringement?? I know it is usally just cheese burgers 🍔 but who knows !! I search all around the "pincho" barge as it's called. Lots of traffic to and from that barge....lots of change there, and I found 4 floating 100$ bills once under and around the barge. There burgers are stellar, and I can often smell them through my snorkel.....yesterday I was getting alot of pot smoke down the old snorkel at one point !!😆






