- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
🤔 That could be hate speach these days!
Im imagining several pronouns in that song title these days. 😉



as I'm trying to figure out why this 18K bracelet leaches green.Because it is NOT 18k... but "Gold Filled 18k" at best... OR just plated.I need anotheras I'm trying to figure out why this 18K bracelet leaches green.
Crazy things happen in this world and I haven't seen this occur before-have you?
![]()
Question
A few months ago I had found a gold chain at the base of a tree. The dirt showed signs of being burned and the chain had green splotches. I've read that older jewelry can be improperly mixed so the heat and time in the ground would cause the copper to leach out in return causing the green...www.treasurenet.com
But ARC he said he cut a link off and it was 18K in the middle.That
Because it is NOT 18k... but "Gold Filled 18k" at best... OR just plated.
One....... that clasp..... it is and always has been... indicative of "cheaper" jewelry.
No jeweler has ever used those forms of clasps on anything made of any precious metal.
What do you do with those pepper 🌶️Thanks OV
I need to polish my Lapis beads. Some were done, most need to be done.View attachment 2138731View attachment 2138732View attachment 2138733View attachment 2138734View attachment 2138735View attachment 2138736View attachment 2138737
I have seen it. That would be a fake they were popular in the 90s. I bought a 14k necklace once from a guy thinking I was getting a deal then it turned green. It was stamped and everything just like a real one. They made fake silver coins to. I bought one of them to. Got me twiceI need anotheras I'm trying to figure out why this 18K bracelet leaches green.
Crazy things happen in this world and I haven't seen this occur before-have you?
![]()
Question
A few months ago I had found a gold chain at the base of a tree. The dirt showed signs of being burned and the chain had green splotches. I've read that older jewelry can be improperly mixed so the heat and time in the ground would cause the copper to leach out in return causing the green...www.treasurenet.com
I bought a Hamilton wrist watch off a guy in Vancouver 45+ yrs ago.I have seen it. That would be a fake they were popular in the 90s. I bought a 14k necklace once from a guy thinking I was getting a deal then it turned green. It was stamped and everything just like a real one. They made fake silver coins to. I bought one of them to. Got me twice
and said nice "Hanilton watch"Mornin all.
Around 3 inches of snow and more falling. And more coming,
Up to several inches today.Whow there RC.
Me'z not wanting that report.
Mother nature will shovel it I hope.