- Joined
- Aug 8, 2005
- Messages
- 8,982
- Reaction score
- 36,735
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beautiful Florida
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone. More coffee needed.


I just saw your post you had a great day and I bet it was tough leaving after finding thoseTook a quick trip up north to check on the house, which was in great shape, surprisingly, so I spent yesterday collecting rocks. One of my best days ever!
Look here!
House check out of the way.Took a quick trip up north to check on the house, which was in great shape, surprisingly, so I spent yesterday collecting rocks. One of my best days ever!
Look here!




Silly me didnt do much research and realized MOST of the island is protected national park. I did find a few beaches I could comb, but my daughter ended up getting the flu on vacation, which mommy (me) then got also. Kind of a bust in terms of a good vacation.... at least it was warm.