- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,369
- Reaction score
- 207,745
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Welcome backGood morning everyone! I am back from my trip - unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to use my detector at the beachSilly me didnt do much research and realized MOST of the island is protected national park. I did find a few beaches I could comb, but my daughter ended up getting the flu on vacation, which mommy (me) then got also. Kind of a bust in terms of a good vacation.... at least it was warm.
Well that's kind of a bummer regarding the detecting time, and you coming down with the flu to boot.
If one has to be sick it's a lot nicer being warm and having a beautiful sea to look at.
Get well
Silly me didnt do much research and realized MOST of the island is protected national park. I did find a few beaches I could comb, but my daughter ended up getting the flu on vacation, which mommy (me) then got also. Kind of a bust in terms of a good vacation.... at least it was warm.









