THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rusty,

A funny story....a local restaurant where I have breakfasts sometimes a gal said she had a pet python that used to sleep between her and the boyfriend.

All of a sudden it stopped eating so she brought it to the vet to have it checked out. The vet checked out the snake and told her nothing was wrong.

She asked why it had stopped eating and the vets response was the snake is fasting getting ready for a feast and guess what you're on the menu since it would stretch out along the bed measuring her for size.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

What kind of stupidity is that? Unsanitary for one... The big pythons eat big things two...

I don't like those big snakes anyway. Six footers or less.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ECS,

Yep like it or not reptiles are cold blooded, unlike mammals, so even though people have them as pets....it's not the same bond as you could have with say a dog or a cat which are mammals and actually get attached to us.

Yes, and no. I've had a friend who had a cornsnake, and that thing would curl around my arm and go right to sleep. It never did that to him. Snakes know people, and they know who handles them well. I just let them do there thing, and let my hands keep them in the air, instead of gripping them like a garden hose.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:love7::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: You know you had a good day at the antique shop, when you look up from what you're doing, and see a blonde (what Tom would say) "goddess" looking at you from the other booth. :laughing7:

No, I didn't buy anything, no, I didn't introduce myself, hell no I didn't get no number! I'm lucky to still be breathing. :laughing7:

Enough foolish talk. Valentines day will be year 17 for me without anybody to share it with. NOT ANY MORE! I have my cat now.

Never mind, she'll claw my throat out if she doesn't get her mandatory 23 hours of rest. :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tomorrow if it stops raining, I think I'll work on my fox hole.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just had the BEST investment plan yet...

Pre 1960s, a Confederate uniform cost about $10 give or take, and a Yankee one even less. Post 1960, prices began to go up, and up, and up, until they hit $100, and kept on climbing until they got to present day costs of $15,000 or more.

So what does this mean?

I saw a WWII Infantryman's uniform for $90 at the one shop I was in the other day, along with other WWII memorabilia. That was where I found the Nazi patch. Next time I go there, I'll start little by little snagging everything up.

Something may cost $90 now, but when 2039-2045 rolls around, interest will spike, along with prices. I could make a killing 20 years or more from now when I'm in my forties. Time to start investing.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
But by then RR you will be married :laughing7:

tenor.gif

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:

Enough foolish talk. Valentines day will be year 17 for me without anybody to share it with. NOT ANY MORE! I have my cat now.

Never mind, she'll claw my throat out if she doesn't get her mandatory 23 hours of rest. :laughing7:

So what your saying is, you have had 17 years of peace, and quite, and freedom, with no one to spend your money or take up all your time doing what she wants? ... Your a lucky man! Spend Valentine's Day eating your own box of chocolates, watching a show you want to, and scratching and spitting what and where you would like, that's a much better night than having some succubus around!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning forum followers.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning rook, ARC, and bill.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So what your saying is, you have had 17 years of peace, and quite, and freedom, with no one to spend your money or take up all your time doing what she wants? ... Your a lucky man! Spend Valentine's Day eating your own box of chocolates, watching a show you want to, and scratching and spitting what and where you would like, that's a much better night than having some succubus around!!

Amen! But what's a suckbus??:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions