- Joined
- Aug 8, 2005
- Messages
- 8,959
- Reaction score
- 36,642
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beautiful Florida
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone & thanks to all our veterans. Our lives are all better thanks to them.



I can’t hunt Arrowheads’s right now but I can swing the MD next week if I’m offEarliest harvesting for the coppers.
We need a few good soaking rains before the freeze up.
It seems that they something and it doesn't happen.

That's what work looks like...Well. This should do it.
Good morning everyone.
I got up close and personal with a ladybug yesterday.
View attachment 2178582
OK, well, I thought it was a ladybug. Tiny little thing, whatever it was.![]()
Ladybug Vs. Asian Lady Beetle: How to Tell the Good Bug Apart From the Bad Bug
A ladybug and an Asian lady beetle look similar, but ladybugs help control pests while Asian lady beetles are pests. Here's how to tell the two apart.www.bhg.com
Mornin Evan!Good morning everyone
Happy Veterans Day to all that served, Thank you
Asian type.Good morning everyone.
I got up close and personal with a ladybug yesterday.
View attachment 2178582
Here's a herd of the little buggers.OK, well, I thought it was a ladybug. Tiny little thing, whatever it was.
That a perched raptor on the side opposite the canine?Kind of a cool looking button I got from a short hunt a couple weeks back.
Just cleaned it up a tad.
View attachment 2178595View attachment 2178596