Nope. 4 1/2 years without water isn't easy and now the pellet stove isn't working and magically no one anywhere repairs this heatilator cab50 stove not even the authorized repair shop.
It's simple, my neighbor JZ and my brother JTH don't want me and my Viking here because I opened my mouth and mentioned the 40 plus million dollars in oil that's underneath the property and since Donald Trump gave everybody mineral rights in 2017, well I'd like to extract it so I don't have to live like white trash anymore.
Do you know any oil drillers ? anybody I'd make it worth your while if you can help me with it.
Nah I don't.
Who owns the gas and or mineral rights has always been a contention with me.
If I were looking to sell then those buying rights would be where I start studying. They have to pay more on proven field sites that dry sites. Question is how much.
Drilling outfits can't drill without those rights secured by themselves or stakeholders or?
Former homestead the seller had to buy them back. Due to who held them (a speculator basically) and how and why they were purchased they were cheap anyways.
North West of me in the oil/gas fields the history gets rough. Few homeowners hold those rights anymore.
AND Uncle Sam gave the public the boot off the gas fields after 911.
Hard to argue the vulnerability there. But deer have quite a refuge of sorts as a result.
All said to get to....Neighbors can drill under an adjacent property.
I'm not in the business but a reservoir not below each property seems rare.
And I've forgotten how the being drilled under gets recompensed.
But if the being drilled under has no gas/oil/mineral rights, it probably doesn't matter.
Not familier with pellet stoves.
Augers jam.
Must be thermocouple or similar function confirming fire to allow other actions to follow.
A blower could be thermostat operated.
Auger drive speed must get interesting but being a stove can't be too complicated.
Here's a method of seeking help I haven't tried.
(That water well would drive me to distraction.)
Here's an oil outfit South of me.
No that is not a referral from me.
www.bing.com