- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,313
- Reaction score
- 207,507
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting



Saturday is going to be a play day.Good Saturday morning, everyone. (It is Saturday. I checked.)
That looks great!Here’s a picture of my new cedar fence.
Britannia on the reverse.Usually when things happen like you are experiencing it's programed with Spyware.If an app is not for the public domain, then why is it on Google Play store?
Cedar fencing, nice! $$$Morning everyone
Here’s a picture of my new cedar fence. Probably stain it in the spring to cold now
He built it by panel I had both sides replaced. Came out nice, maybe the wood bees won’t eat it seeing it’s cedarCedar fencing, nice! $$$
Those bees look like hornets but drill in the wood and will destroy decks they are terribleHe built it by panel I had both replaced. Came out nice, maybe the wood bees won’t eat it seeing it’s cedar