What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yeh... Yaboos..... He has 10 (ten) cougars and knows 'bout such things... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Having one old lady is enough somedays.
10-thats just asking for trouble.
 
Good morning everyone. It's Sunday. Play nice.

IMG_7481.webp
 
Morning all xx hope ur all well … cant believe its December already !!! xx a wet nd grotty day here so detector back in the cupboard 😢… always feel guilty when i have to stow it away 😬 xx
 
On the retail side....wholesale side is 1500-2500 depending on quality, and how good of a hagler you are in negotiating a price !!
 
Mornin all.



Amarillo by mornin'
Up from San Antone
Everything that I got
Is just what I've got on

When that Sun is high
In that Texas sky
I'll be buckin' at the county fair
Amarillo by mornin'
Amarillo I'll be there

They took my saddle in Houston
Broke my leg in Santa Fe
Lost my wife and a girlfriend
Somewhere along the way

But I'll be lookin' for eight
When they pull that gate
And I hope that
Judge ain't blind
Amarillo by mornin'

Amarillo's on my mind

Amarillo by mornin'
Up from San Antone
Everything that I got
Is just what I've got on

I ain't got a dime
But what I've got is mine
I ain't rich
But Lord, I'm free

Amarillo by mornin'
Amarillo's where I'll be
Amarillo by mornin'
Amarillo's where I'll be
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom