3!!true that
what # cup you on already Newnan?

No Amazon's, just Keet's. I used to do bird rescues & had several different types. After about 10 years I slacked off & found homes for them. The keet's are so easy & sweet I kept them. They just recently really started multiplying so I'm going to have to make some changes!So Cool you're a birder Newnan.... got a green Amazon?
Yep now that it draws revenue let's make it a tourist designation and spend $ to staff employees on ATVs and 4wd to stop the fun. Just when I was on to some good leads on treasure....
Now I supposed I could stay below the Low tide line I'm good right?
And just when I thought it was just the Sand and beaches I've noticed the boundary further inland. Either way whatever I find I better move that shipwreck somewhere else huh? 
I know! It was 40 here last night!
Is that a Ho?
PC correct term would be lady of the evening, and all I see is a steelhead.Is that a Ho?
We call them Hens for some reasonIs that a Ho?

Cool! Brings to mind the movie the Great Escape near the end with Steve McQueen.Plastic treasure find today
Steelie.PC correct term would be lady of the evening, and all I see is a steelhead.

COHO.We call them Hens for some reason![]()