- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,305
- Reaction score
- 207,479
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Question of the day.
"Do you like antiques 🌶 ."
All depends
So buddy digs out this little clutch change/eyeglass case.
Digs one of these puppy's out.
He restored it from being an almost rust wall hanger.
So there's a trade or something, but I got a hankering to have this 1850 Garter gun.
I was pulling bills out of the pocket.
But if I had a Chrysler water pump for his flat head.
Well we fired it with a .22 cal. Short, lead cut back to the casing.
Pretty load actually, right through a 1/2" plywood and stuck out sight into another.
"Do you like antiques 🌶 ."
All depends
So buddy digs out this little clutch change/eyeglass case.
Digs one of these puppy's out.
He restored it from being an almost rust wall hanger.
So there's a trade or something, but I got a hankering to have this 1850 Garter gun.
I was pulling bills out of the pocket.
But if I had a Chrysler water pump for his flat head.
Well we fired it with a .22 cal. Short, lead cut back to the casing.
Pretty load actually, right through a 1/2" plywood and stuck out sight into another.
... Rightfully so, because this is what protects majority of most our coastlines. Still something to ponder though....








