- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,333
- Reaction score
- 207,576
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Well I took the new Snow Deer gloves out for a test walk. 25F feels like 16F.
My fingers were cool from doing chores.
I turned on the new ones, took Max for a walk to get some kale out of the garden.
(Dog has a great memory, hitting the gate wanted in the garden. Wide tracking, then straight to the kale.)
I bumped the heat up to medium and it neutralized the feeling of the cooler feeling.
I was hoping for a warmer feeling, but a neutral is okay.
Will try with warmer hands and see if they perform a little better.
There's always the high setting.🙂
My fingers were cool from doing chores.
I turned on the new ones, took Max for a walk to get some kale out of the garden.
(Dog has a great memory, hitting the gate wanted in the garden. Wide tracking, then straight to the kale.)
I bumped the heat up to medium and it neutralized the feeling of the cooler feeling.
I was hoping for a warmer feeling, but a neutral is okay.
Will try with warmer hands and see if they perform a little better.
There's always the high setting.🙂









