What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

IMG_9097.webp
 
How much you wanna bet I could get kicked out of a a Castle?
Sir.... That's not a bathroom... :laughing7: If I started drinking again... Double Scotch ...in one hand. Fighting a Knight at night !!! I'm going to enter!!

Cherieo!! Mother****ers!!

(sorry blossom):notworthy:


win castle.webp
 
Last edited:
I’m back from my prospecting trip and had a great time. Unfortunately I didn’t find any gold nuggets but the Equinox 800 did great finding the smallest of lead pieces and a boot tack using multi frequency in the prospecting mode, it was stable.
Good it ran stable there. Mystery why it doesn't to me here though.
As long as you had a good trip there's always next time.👍
 
Good it ran stable there. Mystery why it doesn't to me here though.
Turn the machine upside down.

Just another helpful hint from the land that's up top.
 
Turn the machine upside down.

Just another helpful hint from the land that's up top.
Heeey, wait a minute there bub! That ain't anywhere in my instruction manual!
tenor-328543611.gif

Are you sure, you wouldn't be pulling my leg would you!?
 
Good morning all.

The baby bluebirds will soon be taking flight.

birds.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom