I entered the real estate world today. As in all things there are.... some dumb asses in the field. Selling my Dad's place, double wide mobile in a nice 55 and older park. They Mom and Dad sold their old mill house on 1 1/2 acres years ago. It had a view of the Port and mouth of the river. It was an old little house , tiny bathroom (1) old windows, 1 wall heater and a fireplace. Poorly insulated and on a hill with a tough road and driveway. When we moved to Brookings-Harbor in 1969 they paid 16,000 dollars for it. Sold it for 400 thousand! I suggested move in to a mobile home park, no yard maintenance, modern home, great heat, nice sized rooms. For years around here people would buy a new manufactured home....mobile home is what the older ones are called..and put it on property. I would have my friends company install/set the home and then I would build decks, garage's, shops etc.