What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's why I'm very angry. I'd be waiting for this pre order for awhile and managed to land one of rhe 100 units they received only to end up with this mess. Hoping it just is mixed up in transit but my faith in UPS is very minimal.
Let me know if you need me to knock someone out! :headbang:
 
Let me know if you need me to knock someone out! :headbang:
Already went to anger has been on the rise with how crappy work has been treating me, gf has been a royal pain in my butt a million stressers lately head from the stress now has pure white hair all over. Been a freaking great time lol
 
Chili was annoyed on a thread.
Probably taking a breather.
We need to gift him a Charter membership so he can visit the circus (politics thread) Might help...might make him laugh a lot too!
 
We need to gift him a Charter membership so he can visit the circus (politics thread) Might help...might make him laugh a lot too!
Good ol poltics section that was always a wild ride
 
It’s more than just the doctors. It’s the whole system. It’s over bloated and broken. And it doesn’t help that the population as a whole isn’t in great health, and expect their doctor to give them a miracle pill to fix everything.
I'm a type 1 diabetic and need a doctor to prescribe insulin, glucose sensors, syringes etc so my insurance will cover the expensive must have or die medications! Then end up with a Nurse..doesn't know shit.. practitioner trying to mess with my dosage! I have been self managing for years, a few endocrinologists have released me from their care as I know how to do it. My A1C is 7.2
 
The love/hate relationship.
She swats him if he goes for the 2nd sniff.
Too long of a sniff.
They'll be almost 11 yrs together in the same house.
Yet we see this, 2 ft away stuff.🤣

View attachment 2211551
Owning a coon cat mutt, that is the most muscular and smartest cat I have ever owned... Max probably minds his manners! He is 15 pounds and still learning! He is very cautious.... almost wuss like outside.
 
Replying to posts backwards is....well... backwards ass!!!

laughing11.gif
 
Good morning
Got news about my leg pain. It’s a pinched nerve and still very painful to walk. Have to go to therapy but nobody has any therapist. I can’t wait 3 weeks for an appointment. What’s happening to all of the doctors?
If it's a pinched nerve in your back, an inversion machine does wonders... trust me on that one.
 
I have an electric fly swatter, it lights them up! Crackle pop bye bye. Khaos the coon cat doesn't like it and tagged me! Little beast nails my calf ! Waits till I'm walking away. Light attack which is a good thing with those big ass feet and claws.
 
Already went to anger has been on the rise with how crappy work has been treating me, gf has been a royal pain in my butt a million stressers lately head from the stress now has pure white hair all over. Been a freaking great time lol
Try to minimize stress, it will mess you up, cause all kind of health problems. I know it is hard not to stress in a world where every dumb ass seems to be in your world! Maybe a drink or 2? Wait.... you tried that I seem to recall ???:tongue3::laughing7:
 
Try to minimize stress, it will mess you up, cause all kind of health problems. I know it is hard not to stress in a world where every dumb ass seems to be in your world! Maybe a drink or 2? Wait.... you tried that I seem to recall ???:tongue3::laughing7:
I don't just end up doing a drink or two lol
 
I don't just end up doing a drink or two lol
Oh I know how that works! I was drinking a pint of Makers mark and a few beers in a night, but I would still go to work the next day... Functioning alcoholic !!! :laughing7:
 
Oh I know how that works! I was drinking a pint of Makers mark and a few beers in a night, but I would still go to work the next day... Functioning alcoholic !!! :laughing7:
Same as me would go to work after like 5 shots of Jameson and work like nothing was wrong
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom