What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Randy's guitar was on loan thanks to Karen Rhoads, I understand that polka dot guitar has a multi million dollar insurance policy ! Don't drop it kid!!:headbang:

Jack Black honored Ozzy Osbourne at his final show with a pre-taped cover of “Mr. Crowley” that was shown on the big screen at the historic event on Saturday (July 5th) at Villa Park in Birmingham, England.
In a callback to School of Rock, Black performed the cover with the teenage sons of Rage Against the Machine’s Tom Morello (Roman, guitar), and Anthrax’s Scott Ian (Revel, bass), alongside a couple more youngsters in Yoyoka Soma (drums) and Hugo Weiss (synth).
Roman and Revel were in attendance at the “Back to the Beginning” concert and appeared onstage to introduce the video — a performance clip that sees Jack Black clad in an Ozzy-themed frilled outfit belting out the classic Blizzard of Ozz track while his young bandmates totally kill it on their respective instruments.
Thats because that guitar IS WORTH multi millions. heh
 
You're just getting to lunch while guys on the east coast are just about done for the day.
Yep! Some days I'm working past 9 or 10, self employment blues !:laughing7:
 
Needed to dig a trench for a fiber optic cable. No problem 😊
Landscaping company 5.30 pm calls we'll start in the morning..
WTF!
What happened to a heads up?

They need topsoil, this/that.
So dig trench deeper and play gopher all day.

Now to finish what I started.

OBTW I seem to love the dog more every day. 🤣
 
bucket list.webp
 
Needed to dig a trench for a fiber optic cable. No problem 😊
Landscaping company 5.30 pm calls we'll start in the morning..
WTF!
What happened to a heads up?

They need topsoil, this/that.
So dig trench deeper and play gopher all day.

Now to finish what I started.

OBTW I seem to love the dog more every day. 🤣
Damn Canadian landscapers........

dazed point laugh.gif
 
Evening everyone hot today
I’ve had multiple weather “alerts” saying it was going to pour down rain any second. So far not so much as a drop. Though we got over an inch yesterday (with no alerts at all) so it’s plenty humid today.
 
Digging trenches sucks as you get older.
I'll finish it the morning, scrape off the extra dirt.


Resized_20250708_161008.webp
20250708_173223.webp
20250708_175202.webp

Got a set of set of screen doors on the chicken barn.
Now the fox can look right into the place.

20250707_173619.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom