What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone . I hope you all find treasures today "_ GOOD LUCK !!
 
Last edited:
Doing laundry and made me an omelet. Maybe next time I can make it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5856.webp
    IMG_5856.webp
    763.6 KB · Views: 26
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's a ring.😁
Big, fat, sausage styled ring, that is 18K, that demands a hefty $$$ on the retail market.

DISCLAIMER
(Pure speculation on the 🌶 part)
Well I wear a size 13 ring......


dazed point laugh.gif
 
Rest stop !
Gave a friend a ride to Klamath California this morning.

Great place to visit if you have a few hours !


paul and babe.webp
 
Rest stop !
Gave a friend a ride to Klamath California this morning.

Great place to visit if you have a few hours !


View attachment 2219958
I didn't realize that so many drove such tiny vehicles out there CA.
Must be the green plan.😂
 
You know it's dry when the weeds start dieing off.
Speaking with folks and the Pepper plants aren't producing fruit.
Thought they loved hot weather.
Got a few tomatoes with blight, that's only supposed to happen in wet years.
Raccoon stayed out of corn patch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom