- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,290
- Reaction score
- 207,373
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Morning everyone



Now that’s a award winning pictureGood morning all. We put out a hummingbird feeder with a camera. It didn't take long for them to find it.
View attachment 2219776
That is a great picture!Good morning all. We put out a hummingbird feeder with a camera. It didn't take long for them to find it.
View attachment 2219776
It was 54 degrees this morning here. 54!! In August!! I almost had to go put a jacket on. 😱67 degrees outside feels so good. Hard to believe it’s Aug with these temperatures
NE North Carolina.What part of the USA are you living in? I know a DJackson
Search back far enough, we are all related...Might be related somewhere along the line
Are you getting any rain today or tomorrow? I’m usually 2 days after youIt was 54 degrees this morning here. 54!! In August!! I almost had to go put a jacket on. 😱
I’m in north GASearch back far enough, we are all related...
Lived in upstate NY at one time.
Unfortunately, none is forecast. But you never know.Are you getting any rain today or tomorrow? I’m usually 2 days after you
Brothers from different mothers type thing.🤣Search back far enough, we are all related...
Lived in upstate NY at one time.