What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Very interesting. I don't think that view is quite mainstream yet. I have seen photos of fossil dinosaur footprints with human footprints mixed in with them. Scientists at the time had no clue how that was possible. They were throwing out a lot of $hit theory's to try and explain it.
Hi. Yeah its shot down all the time but the real evidence for keeps mounting.
Heres a Steg carving from the Angkor Temple built over 1000 yrs ago.
Angkor-stegosaur-carving.webp

The against's go silent when proven wrong and go all whoooohaa if they think they have found more evidence. Like when the supposed "missing link" Lucy was found it was all over the world "we found it". But silence after it was properly examined.
"According to Richard Leakey, who along with Johanson is probably the best-known fossil-anthropologist in the world, Lucy’s skull is so incomplete that most of it is “imagination made of plaster of paris”.1 Leakey even said in 1983 that no firm conclusion could be drawn about what species Lucy belonged to."
Lucy is still used to this day and in many books but Lucy was and is a con. They were so desperate to prove that "she" 🤣, you'll see why I laugh, was real they did everything to make it look so.
Best description here...
 
Hi. Yeah its shot down all the time but the real evidence for keeps mounting.
Heres a Steg carving from the Angkor Temple built over 1000 yrs ago.
View attachment 2227268
The against's go silent when proven wrong and go all whoooohaa if they think they have found more evidence. Like when the supposed "missing link" Lucy was found it was all over the world "we found it". But silence after it was properly examined.
"According to Richard Leakey, who along with Johanson is probably the best-known fossil-anthropologist in the world, Lucy’s skull is so incomplete that most of it is “imagination made of plaster of paris”.1 Leakey even said in 1983 that no firm conclusion could be drawn about what species Lucy belonged to."
Lucy is still used to this day and in many books but Lucy was and is a con. They were so desperate to prove that "she" 🤣, you'll see why I laugh, was real they did everything to make it look so.
Best description here...

"Lucy" was just a monkey of some sort.
 
I’ve noticed lately that a certain few have been bumping up old posts. Like 20 years old or older posts. And they continue to do it. I’m saying just ignore and move on. It seems like the certain people are enjoying the attention.
 
Had to go shop digging over the past few days. Sorting and the main thing was to dig out a small electric hacksaw.
38ft in from the door, 10ft from the wall.

Was saying to a buddy a overhead trolly crane would be awesome in my life.🤣

Did find a 4" BOSCH grinder, misplaced for 4 yrs. My Fatmax stapler which I haven't seen in 14 yrs.
Good day for tool recovery.

Been advertising the fire truck

201125_080627_25.webp
20200701_094142.webp

Had one joker replying to the ad. Figured him out quickly that he was spamming me to buy a truck package for documentation.

Anyhow I measured, Figured out the weight of the ladder.
20250930_154251.webp
20250930_154329.webp

It basically nets me 2200 lbs of aluminum scrap. The price is still $1.70 a pound in the GTA.
The new tires are good to sell, possibly the power train.
Then there's the other items that will bring scrap value, resale value.

I can turn this into more $$$ faster than trying to flog it as a fire truck.

Waiting on a new propane cutting torch set to arrive.
 
Good morning TreasureNet Crew.
Ok drag your ol' ass up on the deck I see.
Geez ARC really now.🤣
Did the Granny-s-september-2025-Antique-Vintage-Auction
Supply anything lately?
 
Had to go shop digging over the past few days. Sorting and the main thing was to dig out a small electric hacksaw.
38ft in from the door, 10ft from the wall.

Was saying to a buddy a overhead trolly crane would be awesome in my life.🤣

Did find a 4" BOSCH grinder, misplaced for 4 yrs. My Fatmax stapler which I haven't seen in 14 yrs.
Good day for tool recovery.

Been advertising the fire truck

View attachment 2227325View attachment 2227326
Had one joker replying to the ad. Figured him out quickly that he was spamming me to buy a truck package for documentation.

Anyhow I measured, Figured out the weight of the ladder.
View attachment 2227327View attachment 2227328
It basically nets me 2200 lbs of aluminum scrap. The price is still $1.70 a pound in the GTA.
The new tires are good to sell, possibly the power train.
Then there's the other items that will bring scrap value, resale value.

I can turn this into more $$$ faster than trying to flog it as a fire truck.

Waiting on a new propane cutting torch set to arrive.

Dang. I could deer hunt standing corn with that ladder truck..
 
Ok drag your ol' ass up on the deck I see.
Geez ARC really now.🤣
Did the Granny-s-september-2025-Antique-Vintage-Auction
Supply anything lately?
lol... the auction does not end until his Sunday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom