What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The trouble is, whenever someone bumps an old thread, it shows back up in "new posts". So others who just browse new posts may not even realize it's a decade old post that got bumped.
Yeah I have mistakenly fallen for that before and replied.
 
Viking offspring.
About the same size.....
That dock is not too high out of the water.
At first glance on my phone they looked like noisy poo 💩
Maybe Viking droppings.
 
I saw this boat today here in Oregon & figured it had to be the Vikings boat!
20250930_090724.webp
 
Well...dying to know, real or pffft?
Cartier = not sure, but leaning towards fake....because they almost always are.

Gold chain = 14k
Coco Chanel = 14k white gold + diamond chips.
Also got Ray Bans sunglasses in new shape.
 
Good evening !! 12 hour day yesterday and today ! Semi retirement is out the window!! ! I hope everyone is doing well, I won't be around much as I will be working ALOT !! Later !!! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Cartier = not sure, but leaning towards fake....because they almost always are.

Gold chain = 14k
Coco Chanel = 14k white gold + diamond chips.
Also got Ray Bans sunglasses in new shape.
Ok, I capitulate.....id wear them. 👍👍
Great get 👍
 
Good evening !! 12 hour day yesterday and today ! Semi retirement is out the window!! ! I hope everyone is doing well, I won't be around much as I will be working ALOT !! Later !!! :headbang: :headbang:
☹️ but your our funny driver, our something but I can't think of it right now 🤔
@pepperj think of an insult im out of ammo right now!
 
Good morning everyone. Calm, cool, and quiet outside this morning. Good weather for outdoor activity.
 
So yesterday the Mrs stated we should cover up some plants because of frost.

No need see the temperature is on going down to 43F.
ARE YOU SURE?
So they changed the forecast at 11.55 pm
WTF now my life is not going to be calm this morning.
In my defense I WAS SLEEPING 😴 💤 😩

Screenshot_20251002_062015_Weather Network.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom