What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well had oil changed tire rotation and it was very fast. Had to run home real quick and went to leave again. I saw a big puddle bent over touching it and smelled it. Oil !!!!
Good thing I came home instead of running all across town like I had planned. Now I’m waiting for the repair people to come to my house and fix it
No charge of course. Could of blown my engine
 
Good morning everyone! Cloudy and cool today here. Temp at 51F when I got up this morning. Fall has definitely set in now. It is currently about 60F and breezy here in the mountains of northeastern Oregon!
 
Well had oil changed tire rotation and it was very fast. Had to run home real quick and went to leave again. I saw a big puddle bent over touching it and smelled it. Oil !!!!
Good thing I came home instead of running all across town like I had planned. Now I’m waiting for the repair people to come to my house and fix it
No charge of course. Could of blown my engine
On certain oil changes it can run onto the frame, or crossmember, then pool up. Drive park on another angle and it runs out.
The drain plug loose, or cross threaded, seen thar.
Best if luck.
 


Read along and sing with me mateys ... you think its a fun pirate song huh !! Its actually one of the darkest songs ever written.....so join in and sing along !! Serious pirate stuff !!

That's what they get!! They were lucky it wasn't the Cap'n's Rum room they were a filching!! :angel12: ☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🦜
 
On certain oil changes it can run onto the frame, or crossmember, then pool up. Drive park on another angle and it runs out.
The drain plug loose, or cross threaded, seen thar.
Best if luck.
Had to take it back again due to dripping. They said the same thing about the pooling so maybe that’s it. We will see, the owner of the company actually called me at home. I like the company and have always had great service and success. Been going there for many years.
 
Had to take it back again due to dripping. They said the same thing about the pooling so maybe that’s it. We will see, the owner of the company actually called me at home. I like the company and have always had great service and success. Been going there for many years.
It did ruin my day off. Took all day
 
Well had oil changed tire rotation and it was very fast. Had to run home real quick and went to leave again. I saw a big puddle bent over touching it and smelled it. Oil !!!!
Good thing I came home instead of running all across town like I had planned. Now I’m waiting for the repair people to come to my house and fix it
No charge of course. Could of blown my engine
I've had Jiffy Lube mess up twice.
The first time they mixed up my drain plug with a smaller one from another customer's car. I had gotten 5 miles down the freeway when the oil pressure light went on.
The second time they completely stripped the drain plug and didn't say anything. It made a huge puddle at the first place I parked.

Never went to Jiffy Lube again.
 
I've had Jiffy Lube mess up twice.
The first time they mixed up my drain plug with a smaller one from another customer's car. I had gotten 5 miles down the freeway when the oil pressure light went on.
The second time they completely stripped the drain plug and didn't say anything. It made a huge puddle at the first place I parked.

Never went to Jiffy Lube again.
I just don't the change oil, solves the problem. 🤣
 
I sold the 645 knife collection to a antique store in a small town. Get there did the bartering, got the knives returned. Then she proceeded to count them. 🙄
I sat there until I realized this count might take a half a day.
"Oh you can use the bench here"
I grabbed a big square metal road sign, dumped the 340 small knives out and started to make 5 in a pile.
She started to put the piles in the bucket, and said. "That's 1 hundred"
I start pushing piles of 5 into one corner so fast 5, 10 ,15 ,20........THERE'S ANOTHER 100.
"OK, I believe you"
Some people's children 🙄.
So last night I bought a diesel generator, 5hp air compressor, a power tool lot that had a laser level, and a motor lot for scrap.

The knife sale covered the auction tab. At least I can say they didn't cost me anything really.
 
Had my final checkup on my exposed nasal cavity tooth extraction. It healed naturally without the need for surgery. 😁
But off to the big smoke next week for a biopsy on a category 5 thyroid gland nodule. Told you's I was a clunker.
 
Had my final checkup on my exposed nasal cavity tooth extraction. It healed naturally without the need for surgery. 😁
But off to the big smoke next week for a biopsy on a category 5 thyroid gland nodule. Told you's I was a clunker.
Hoping for a clean report brother. 🙏
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom