Blak bart
Platinum Member
I think 🤔 the name....they dont really look special, but they are known for there durability??Is it the name or the construction of the glasses that make them expensive? 🤔
I think 🤔 the name....they dont really look special, but they are known for there durability??Is it the name or the construction of the glasses that make them expensive? 🤔
Nerd glasses! I'd have left them there!I think 🤔 the name....they dont really look special, but they are known for there durability??View attachment 2227529 My wife has had a great week !!🤣🤣
Lovely scenery. Those leaning trees on that shoreline give a pretty good indication to how strong the winds must get there.Good morning folks, still enjoying Oregon even when it rains.View attachment 2227460View attachment 2227461View attachment 2227463View attachment 2227465
For another 2 minutes where I am right now.It's still morning in somebody's time zone.![]()

It’s 57 in my neck of the woods this morning. Fall is hereGood morning!☕️ Our endless summer continues. Warm with no rain for quite some time. I’m ready for fall.
It might take 15 bottles of rum.Watching the shutdown BS
And that’s about all I can say about it
Have a good day