What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

122-682d885b6c5f0__700 (1).webp
 
Good morning all. Happy Saturday!

Didn't get a good pic, but there was a coyote in the yard last night.

 
Had my final checkup on my exposed nasal cavity tooth extraction. It healed naturally without the need for surgery. 😁
But off to the big smoke next week for a biopsy on a category 5 thyroid gland nodule. Told you's I was a clunker.
Best of luck, hoping for the best.
 
I've had Jiffy Lube mess up twice.
The first time they mixed up my drain plug with a smaller one from another customer's car. I had gotten 5 miles down the freeway when the oil pressure light went on.
The second time they completely stripped the drain plug and didn't say anything. It made a huge puddle at the first place I parked.

Never went to Jiffy Lube again.
I had a bad experience with them before. I’ve never gone back
 
I crazy thinking here but I'm thinking about buy a wire stripper.
No not the pole type either!
I won't be able to do fatty cables, but some mcm sizes.
What the local yards pay, and the recovered rate of bare copper is large.

For $500 buys a bench operating stripper, plus having a knowledge base of working a stripper an old scrapper can entertain himself in the winter.

Screenshot_20251004_091243_Chrome.webp


NOTE TO READERS:
"No dollar bills will be used to get this stripper to perform"
 
Had my final checkup on my exposed nasal cavity tooth extraction. It healed naturally without the need for surgery. 😁
But off to the big smoke next week for a biopsy on a category 5 thyroid gland nodule. Told you's I was a clunker.

Ya dang it you'll want professional help on that.
We got knives but...thyroid maps and rum don't mix well.'
(Voting for benign here of course.)
 
I crazy thinking here but I'm thinking about buy a wire stripper.
No not the pole type either!
I won't be able to do fatty cables, but some mcm sizes.
What the local yards pay, and the recovered rate of bare copper is large.

For $500 buys a bench operating stripper, plus having a knowledge base of working a stripper an old scrapper can entertain himself in the winter.

View attachment 2227750

NOTE TO READERS:
"No dollar bills will be used to get this stripper to perform"
I just started my copper scavenging this last week, newer light ballast don’t have much but a motor I found out has a lot more.
IMG_1945.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom