What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well I took the lazy way out with one of the scrap cars.
Took the Finnish tires off with the aluminum rims.
Put the winters on, sold the car for $400.
I like these tires as they have wear numbers on the tread.

View attachment 2228093View attachment 2228094
I'll get $130 for scrap and $240 for the rubber.
$125 into $770 is better than a bank rate.
Seen treadwear indicators on tyres (we use the Kings English here) like Coopers but not numbers like that on any here. What brand has that on them?
Just zoomed in...Toyo.
 
Good evening guys (actually good night to most of you)!
Planned on going to Tahoe for a water hunt today, but I-80 was dead stopped heading that way when I went to leave, and that's my only way to get there.
Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

Had a good rip in the Sierra's on my dirt bike today as an alternative though!
 
61d2aa97dcc6d-These-Comics-By-A-Legendary-Cartoonist-Might-Make-Your-Day-New-Pics-61cd7b6c894...webp
 
Good morning all. It feels like a long week already, and it's only Tuesday.
 
Seen treadwear indicators on tyres (we use the Kings English here) like Coopers but not numbers like that on any here. What brand has that on them?
Just zoomed in...Toyo.
The tires that I took off were this brand.
20251007_062808.webp
 
The tires that I took off were this brand.View attachment 2228128
Ahh, we don't have those here to my knowledge.
The ones I do like are the BF Goodrich Advantage Control which are on my Kia.
The Khumo that were on it new lasted just 30,000 km. These have done 35,000 and have easy twice that left in them. The treads still deeper than the Khumos were new. 😃
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom