What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I covered with a row cloth, then put hay on top.

View attachment 2228329View attachment 2228330
Ahh....you work very hard for an ancient one.
giphy-4260054129.gif
 
I found out they are making tires so they won’t last more than 4-5 years now. They will dry rot after that causing you to get more tires. So if you don’t drive more than 10,000 miles a year it doesn’t make sense to purchase the expensive ones with 60,000 miles warranty. Just something to consider
I have wheel covers I put on all my trailer tires. This helps A LOT !!! keeping the sun off them while setting
 
OPPS I forgot Good morning Tnetters Getting ready here to go camping again :)
 
Good morning everyone. The first tough decision of the day .... which coffee mug to use.

PeeWee likes this one.

IMG_4866.webp


(Don't worry, it was empty at the time. PeeWee doesn't get coffee.)
 
I have wheel covers I put on all my trailer tires. This helps A LOT !!! keeping the sun off them while setting
Yeah I have a set I used to put on my car when it was parked in the open paddock at a place we were in. Mine has fairly open spoke mags that exposes lots of the brakes and discs. I used them for that. Handy to have.
 
I see nothing wrong with it. I think you should have got an A PLUS !!! I love the action photo
'
😂 I initially read that as you thought it was ok his crown popped lose and he should get an A plus for it. Then thought he'd posted a picture of his tooth stuffed! 😂
 
Last year when I bought the skid steer and other equipment the guys wanted to store some stuff at my place.
One item was a 225 amp Lincoln spot welder.
They said they wanted $200 for it.
A year later-"Oh you can keep it"

Just looking at it I'm thinking scrap.
Here was the plug under 2 wraps of electrical tape around the outside of the terminals.
The cord was so hard I used a hammer to break off the black insulation.

20251008_130112.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom