What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That is correct.
Less scratches on the wall as the cats unroll it.
5ee4f312e2c5054ef4664ab6a33e7b93-807336604.webp
 
Well, it's .950 purity, so I've got that going for me!
Screenshot_20251009_193647_Samsung Internet.webp

Now the sell might be a 10-15% loss. Refiners are usually the better rate.
Still a great day.
 
Got a little rain last night. Came home from work and the grass grew. Guess I’m going to mow tomorrow, darn it
Know the feeling. Spring here and a couple of days after a mow you wouldn't know you did it. Lawns are a pain in the butt!
 
Did an indoor garage project yesterday morning, because it was 32F outside.
I decided to sort out the bin and a few buckets of the airport seizure goods.

I had offered it up to the shop for a $100. But she didn't want to hold it over the winter.

12 buckets of different types of items.
20251009_171341.webp

The tray on the right is all stainless. The full bucket of manicure scissors(2nd on the left) are marked stainless but attracted the magnet.
There's probably 50-75 knives, full buckets scissors, little screwdrivers, box cutters, 1/2 bucket of wine cork screw openers.

Lots of high end names on the stuff.
Separated the gold flash items.
20251009_170949.webp

German, Swiss, Italy made, some have just a maker's mark.
Got a few guns, and a set of handcuffs 🤣
The double barrel shotgun, totally a hijackers weapon of choice.


20251009_171007.webp


Probably gleam some scissors, clippers, tweezers. Put them through the dishwasher to clean. (Been in storage for 20 years so the cooties are dead)

I may take a drive to a local indoor flea market and see a vendor or 2 tomorrow.
But the price won't be the same now.
 
Did an indoor garage project yesterday morning, because it was 32F outside.
I decided to sort out the bin and a few buckets of the airport seizure goods.

I had offered it up to the shop for a $100. But she didn't want to hold it over the winter.

12 buckets of different types of items.
View attachment 2228519
The tray on the right is all stainless. The full bucket of manicure scissors(2nd on the left) are marked stainless but attracted the magnet.
There's probably 50-75 knives, full buckets scissors, little screwdrivers, box cutters, 1/2 bucket of wine cork screw openers.

Lots of high end names on the stuff.
Separated the gold flash items.
View attachment 2228520
German, Swiss, Italy made, some have just a maker's mark.
Got a few guns, and a set of handcuffs 🤣
The double barrel shotgun, totally a hijackers weapon of choice.


View attachment 2228521

Probably gleam some scissors, clippers, tweezers. Put them through the dishwasher to clean. (Been in storage for 20 years so the cooties are dead)

I may take a drive to a local indoor flea market and see a vendor or 2 tomorrow.
But the price won't be the same now.

The corkscrews are most frightening!

I can board a plane with a stout cane. When I write stout I mean no concern about breaking it. Though it would be more likely I'm on crutches.
Vs. a corkscrew? Let's consider length (reach) , velocity, energy, and ability...
But Grandma better not be toting a knitting needle.
Oh the world we live in.

Oh no not manicure scissors! Here take the plane! It's yours.
 
The corkscrews are most frightening!

I can board a plane with a stout cane. When I write stout I mean no concern about breaking it. Though it would be more likely I'm on crutches.
Vs. a corkscrew? Let's consider length (reach) , velocity, energy, and ability...
But Grandma better not be toting a knitting needle.
Oh the world we live in.

Oh no not manicure scissors! Here take the plane! It's yours.
I can't imagine getting on an international flight with a little Johnny that had his favorite little squirt gun confiscated. 😫😫😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom