What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I didn’t even like NBC’s weather forecast.
 
Good Morning Tnet.
 
Morning ARC and the crew.
 
Good mornin fellas and fellets...
 
Morning Toecutter
 
Good morning, ARC, rook, and toecutter.

fellets :laughing9:
 
What's on the menu today WD?
 
Now Mountain Dew, Doritos and the Midnight Special came usually after a night of roller skating. This was a favorite song. The Ohio Players originally formed in Dayton, Ohio in 1959 as the Ohio Untouchables. You fellas may remember their album covers. :laughing9:

 
I was just a child but it's coming back.
 
I remember watchin "Wolf Man Jack". As a fact. I remember the day he died. 05693ce73e751433128bc7ac02b493c1.webp
 
Last edited:
Morning guys.

Three cases of suspected corona virus are in Portsmouth Ohio right now. They show "symptoms" of it. Corona Virus is just a severe flu, so how can you tell between the two this early on?
 
Good morning Rusty.....it's a simple test with a saliva swab providing they have the kits to do the testing available which apparently are in short supply.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom