What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Went shore fishing this morning at Lake Mead. I guess the water is still too warm, the stripers are deep.
I need to get out and do some dirt fishing until the fish decide to come around.
 
Good morning !! Coffee and some more coffee !!! Coffee dammit !! Kick start my ass !!! With coffee !! Actually coffee does not jitter me but a few cups in the morning does help.

View attachment 2232411


View attachment 2232412
Here is a perfect solution for you.


Screenshot_20251105_200740_Chrome.webp
 
Did my auction pick up, needed to know how many grams of silver. Had to even go buy a scale while in the city.
Overall I was on the low estimate side.
High on some pieces low in others.
This spoon I really shot myself in the foot.
20251105_202732.webp

It's the smallest one in the tray. 3 grams! I went low in estimate @ 9 grams🤣
I estimated 320 for a high for the whole tray.
Roll call please.
20251105_202636.webp

20251105_202629.webp

The napkin ring was in the silver plate lot.
Nice kicker, thank you very much.

20251105_204747.webp

So the EPNS EPCopper lot($123.80)and the sterling gave me a $544.10 total profit.
 
There's a video?
Well there was. I just watched it with my wife sitting right here next to me. Now I go to get a link to it and it's not there anymore. What the??
 
Well there was. I just watched it with my wife sitting right here next to me. Now I go to get a link to it and it's not there anymore. What the??

Found it! It's on the "Kick Ass" page. Can't get it to embed here, but it's worth clicking over to see it.
 
Looks good ! Shipping to the states from Canada can be problematic. I bought a guitar neck from Canada and 3 weeks and 50 bucks shipping ! I suppose they have gotten more efficient... does the Government (feds down here) run your postal service ??

 
Here is a perfect solution for you.


View attachment 2232440
Ridiculous. I sent them an email.
"Hello at Kicking Horse Coffee. You packaging is ridiculous. Please note.
This is a horse.
Spectacular-Horses-horses-19665127-1146-1148-286302098.webp

This is an ass. Well an asses ass, but an ass.
mini-donkey-butt-close-up-with-companion-on-farm-1331476426.webp

Stop confusing people. Thank you. 🙂"
 
Wow, what are we looking at here?! Obviously wash ashore but...?
These are idiots that build WAAAAAAAAYYYYY to close to the beach. I have seen driftwood higher up and behind these houses.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom