- Joined
- Mar 2, 2018
- Messages
- 9,189
- Reaction score
- 33,099
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Todds Point, IL
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Did you ever get to sleep?😴Good morning all!
Good morning!☕️
Did you ever get to sleep?😴Good morning all!

How come you don’t have the green icon that says you’re on the forum? Stealth mode?🤣Good morning everyone![]()
![]()
Looking forward to seeing those fish when you get them to biteWent shore fishing this morning at Lake Mead. I guess the water is still too warm, the stripers are deep.
I need to get out and do some dirt fishing until the fish decide to come around.
I'm here, see the icon.😁How come you don’t have the green icon that says you’re on the forum? Stealth mode?🤣
No green light saying you’re hereI'm here, see the icon.😁
Aw thanks for asking ToddsPoint, I did but was sucked into Poldark for a bit. Now that it's getting cold here I still have some fun things to send your way!Did you ever get to sleep?😴
Good morning!☕️
I’m going to take a drive and grab some persimmons today. Split the seeds open and see what the winter prediction is. We do it every yr and it’s rarely right.🤣Hey guys, remind me- is it more brown means easy winter and more black means harsh? Saved this little bear from the work parking lot the other day- Google says I'm remembering correctly...?
Nope, no icon for you. Do you pay TH extra for stealth mode?😜I'm here, see the icon.😁
hope you all have a great day !!!Exiting the barn on wheels....Oh ya.Found it! It's on the "Kick Ass" page. Can't get it to embed here, but it's worth clicking over to see it.
Let the chips fall where they may.......Nope, no icon for you. Do you pay TH extra for stealth mode?😜

I saw one that was very similar to your picture. Then behind the garage I saw a little one that was 95% black. I should have taken a picture as I hadn't seen one so black. We'd be doing an ice age winter if it was the forecaster.Hey guys, remind me- is it more brown means easy winter and more black means harsh? Saved this little bear from the work parking lot the other day- Google says I'm remembering correctly...?
