Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
Happy Birthday!
have a great hunt.
Hey you might as well take a cruise to celebrate 66.
Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
Happy B-Day.Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
You can click "invisible" in settings. you can't see me !!!How come you don’t have the green icon that says you’re on the forum? Stealth mode?🤣
Happy Birthday !!Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎈Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
Let's pretend you didn't see that one! Looking forward to a MILD winter...not .....I saw one that was very similar to your picture. Then behind the garage I saw a little one that was 95% black. I should have taken a picture as I hadn't seen one so black. We'd be doing an ice age winter if it was the forecaster.
Personally I'm going to put these little guys in the same category as that groundhog.![]()
Happy Birthday 🎂Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.
Happy brithday! But you must understand that you are still just a kid!Good morning.
Well, I'm 66 today. Going to go and see if I can scratch up something from the dirt.