What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7


Little fast crab boat.

little crab boat.webp
 
So sorry to see this Chilli. What actions do we need to slow this type goings on down or stopping it
Here in Oz mate antisemitism is off the chart. Its always been bad here for it but got worse after the October 7 Hamas attack. I mentioned a while ago about a Bible museum near us having to take everything related to Israel out of their windows because of abuse. I don't think anything will stop it here to be honest.
 
I blame partially the media. They want to show anything that attracts people's interest and I also feel we just need to video putting bullets in the people doing this and letting their bodies rot away
 
Chilli...that is awful news. Glad they nailed the maggots that would do such a thing.

This isn't an issue of gun ownership, but it's an issue of radicalized and mental people
who are determined to cause as much grief as possible. Only way to stop a bad guy
like that is a good guy...also with a gun.

Gun laws are meaningless to people determined to commit murder. JMHO
Agree. The guy who disarmed one of them was awesome, got shot though by the other dog with the high powered rifle luckily in the hip. Mongrel was ready to advance on people with a shotgun. Dog scum terrorists.
 
I did the heart test last week. Got the taste of metal then just for kicks decided to pass out then wake up and throw up 🤮. No headache but everything else. Results next week.
Good luck with it all.
 
I blame partially the media. They want to show anything that attracts people's interest and I also feel we just need to video putting bullets in the people doing this and letting their bodies rot away
I blame the media and our Govt. But ill stop there as its political. Lets just say they haven't done a single thing to discourage it all and if anything have allowed it to fester and grow. They were condemned from Israel to the US and rightfully so.
They sicken me.
 
I blame the media and our Govt. But ill stop there as its political. Lets just say they haven't done a single thing to discourage it all and if anything have allowed it to fester and grow. They were condemned from Israel to the US and rightfully so.
They sicken me.
We think a lot alike. I do believe this is not the place to discuss it any farther
 
Last edited:
I dragged the ladder back up into the yard as I figured it would be easier to take apart. 🙃
I cut the back end and had thought of snapping off some 7/16 bolts.
Nope those suckers held.
Accomplished stretching the ladder out most of the way.
20251214_143242.webp

Thought I might be able to snap the stops.
Nope.
So I cut the lower channel on either side dragged to the garage.
In my mind I thought I would slide it into my side of the garage 🤔
But that thought went quickly when I looked in the side mirror and the sucker was over taking me on the back lane slope!
So I stepped on it, got down into the yard and it stopped in front of my door.
Unhooked the chain, went to move it....🤣
Snow plow did it.
Got all the steel off except the main shaft where the pistons attached to the ladder.
Need to think 🤔 on how to separate it.

20251214_153438.webp
 
'Mornin folks....
bpeace.gif


Pepper...I must have missed something....what kind of "ladder" is that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom