What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Horrible. Two gunmen with high powered rifles have just opened fire on a Jewish festival at Bondi Sydney NSW killing a number of people. Police have shot one and have arrested the other. Absolutely terrible 😢
These things are becoming too common Chili, I think the way one views the world is the way they feel about themselves, seems to be a lot of unhappiness in world, combat it with smiles???
Good morning, everyone.

It's a frigid six (SIX!) degrees this morning. Pretty dang cold for December.

We had a fox prowling near the henhouse overnight. Probably looking for a warm chicken dinner, but he didn't find one.

View attachment 2237214
He looks a bit lean in the flanks for sure, I know fox's are an annoyance to livestock owners but I love the way they look in the forest, got a little red one that follows me at a construction site that I get scrap metal from...btw happy holidays treasure hunting winter time dun search the Walmart plowpile after it melts be surprised what u find near the drain grates
 
Good morning!☕️ Temp this morning is -6F. 🥶🥶🥶🥶 Luckily there is no wind.
Suddenly the +6 here doesn't seem so bad! Brrr... Better break out the coffee or hot cocoa.
 
Chilli...that is awful news. Glad they nailed the maggots that would do such a thing.

This isn't an issue of gun ownership, but it's an issue of radicalized and mental people
who are determined to cause as much grief as possible. Only way to stop a bad guy
like that is a good guy...also with a gun.

Gun laws are meaningless to people determined to commit murder. JMHO
 
Finally got me a truck. Little older than I wanted 2014 but has low mileage for being 11 years old.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6693.webp
    IMG_6693.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Morning everyone
That's no fun. It hasn't hit that hard here yet. It's supposed to be very cold tonight -- single digits (F), below zero with the wind chill. It's already miserable outside and it's still in the 20's. I can almost appreciate the cliché that old folks move south to warmer climates.

Almost.
I have a number of snowplow banks that are 5-6 ft in height already. I find the secret of doing the winter plowing is to expect the worse, so plow the snow to the furthest point. Then if it doesn't happen it's all good still.
Mid-week we're having a rain day and temps in the mid 30's. Skating rinks are another topic of discussion, where there rear tiller on the tractor comes in handy chipping up the ice covered laneways.
 
Are those Barrow's Golden Eyes? One of my bucket list birds. Just not on the east coast.... Cool pic
I'm not sure. Google said ring necked ducks.
 
I'm not sure. Google said ring necked ducks.
I have to get more :coffee2: :coffee2:
I read : Red neck ducks twice.

Then I thought that's really cool. Didn't know they migrated that far south.
 
Horrible. Two gunmen with high powered rifles have just opened fire on a Jewish festival at Bondi Sydney NSW killing a number of people. Police have shot one and have arrested the other. Absolutely terrible 😢
So sorry to see this Chilli. What actions do we need to slow this type goings on down or stopping it
 
Good morning everyone

It’s Sunday funday, I’m going back to the ski slopes hoping the snow from a couple weeks ago has melted. It been in the 80s all last week.
Happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom