THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Stand back! The brewing is about to commence!
Stand next to the railing just in case things don't go right.
Here we go! :blob8:

Uht oh Msbeepbeep is making coffee again... grab my brown pants!!

Haha I'm still wearing off of my pain medicine from the hospital, the nerve block in the left is still good lol. Cant even move my toes.or touch em.

I have a prosthetic left arm, they had me morphine for awhile after the accident, was in the hospital for 3 months straight when i was 18 in 1998, long story short they sent me home on 275mg when i went back for another surgery they put me on 8mg morphine withdrawals suck lol

Msbeebeep good morning we had a meatless burger made with combination of canned beans various seasonings, onion and some egg to hold it all together they came out pretty good just a bit to loose we'll go with cheese next time.

I have a prosthetic left arm, they had me morphine for awhile after the accident, was in the hospital for 3 months straight when i was 18 in 1998, long story short they sent me home on 275mg when i went back for another surgery they put me on 8mg morphine withdrawals suck lol
I tore my Achilles in half last week coaching my sons basketball team and I slipped on the rubber floor doing a layup. They gave me good pain meds.but I told them I wont fill them so I've been taking motrin 400 mg and tylenol. I wouldnt be able to go without the high dosage stuff had I not had the nerve blocker.

Morning Toecutter and Bill!
Coffees done! ....uh..is there supposed to be a mushroom cloud above the ship???
Ooops! :laughing7:

Bill it's all about taste and consistency.
Mindset is in there some where.

Hey at least u try lol, I'll ask my mom or bro to go get me a Starbucks coffee from DG in a few lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back