THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

well i know where i live but monoe county becauce of TDC SAID all beaches are closed on the mainland just drive down us 1 no problem well ,the keys are going to suffer becauce the keys have no beaches ..we have lots of rum.....lots of spring breakers and bikers who have no were to go,and that's all I got to say about that
=======
I hear you. Chances are the LEO have orders to not arrest so as to keep the jails to a minimum number in case of, or help reduce , exposure.

Well for the folks who are fortunate enough to have some extra cash in the bank as a cushion the fed just cut rates to zero.

So I dump most of my stocks and go to cash....now I get zero interest on the cash. Go to the store and the shelves are getting bare even if we have cash....I'm sure there's enough material there for a good stand up comedy routine if you have a twisted sense of humor like me....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Well hello Simon...

I actually got to see you in the dark at the opposite end of the spectrum of day. :)

I don't like being "old", but I guess right now has some advantages.
They have ordered bars and dine in restaurants closed here.
No more than 250 people allowed in an area at one time. Wonder what that will do to my Wal-Mart as it seems like they have that many in there at almost any given time and with kids out of school the parents have to drag them along which bumps up the numbers .

Last edited:
=======
I hear you. Chances are the LEO have orders to not arrest so as to keep the jails to a minimum number in case of, or help reduce , exposure.
Thank YOU ,its all about keeping the money flowing since the coral reefs are dead fishing sucks and it costs $2000 to rent a cardboard box ,,

Chicago still going through with their St. Patrick's day celebration.

Our city, is actually a town, but it has grocery store, markets, fast food, restaurants, hardware stores, furniture. All the big stores are about 10 miles away. I didn't go to any of the big stores, and the ones here in town, were pretty much normal.
Maybe not many can afford to panic buy? I awarded myself a bacon cheeseburger for braving the crowds that weren't .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bacon cheeseburger, now I am hungry :BangHead:
We usually buy a month's worth at a time because I HATE shopping AND CROWDS. I usually go late on a week night. We just went two weeks ago and so not due for a return engagement for another couple of weeks so hopefully the hysteria will have subsided by then.

I went to the store to pick up some batteries for the upcoming detecting season. Better to stock up now before they run out....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• batteries.jpg
    batteries.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 31
You found "The Unknown Comic" :laughing7:
Paper bags over the head is coming back ? :laughing7:

I don't like being "old", but I guess right now has some advantages.
They have ordered bars and dine in restaurants closed here.
No more than 250 people allowed in an area at one time. Wonder what that will do to my Wal-Mart as it seems like they have that many in there at almost any given time and with kids out of school the parents have to drag them along which bumps up the numbers .

Grocery stores are excluded from the 250 person limit here. Could change I suppose.

Thank YOU ,its all about keeping the money flowing since the coral reefs are dead fishing sucks and it costs $2000 to rent a cardboard box ,,

It's getting warmer up North.
You could bug out this direction if it gets too crowded in the keys....L.o.l..

If the scare gets to severe RC I could see them reducing the numbers in the store. It will be like trying to get in a nightclub. You have to wait outside, ( in the cold ), until someone comes out and then you get admitted. Can just imagine so many different scenarios. Just glad that for now, I don't have to be a part of the equation.

If the scare gets to severe RC I could see them reducing the numbers in the store. It will be like trying to get in a nightclub. You have to wait outside, ( in the cold ), until someone comes out and then you get admitted. Can just imagine so many different scenarios. Just glad that for now, I don't have to be a part of the equation.

I miss the chiropractor.... Must still be in good graces though , received an e-mail stating only two people (or one family) will be allowed in at a time.

Nighty night... don't let the ship worms bite.

Off to be a wizard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back