THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning Idaho. You didn't get very much sleep.

The dogs needed attention. It rained some earlier, they could tell, by looking out the window I guess. They really like to sniff around after a rain. . . wouldn't leave me alone. They get up real close and look to see if your eyes are open or not. If you open them, so they see you, they are instantly all over you. Got to love them.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC, you are such a tease! I thought you used all of that treasure to procure us a new high falutin' pirate ship. It's a plane. Are we taking to the airways now?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-226.html#post6452600

New ship ! ! ! ? ? ?

But why... whas wrong with this one ? ? ?

9ee9bb74d667cf76b9455b1684bcf608.jpg

I mean SHEESH ! ! !

I thought you guys were happy :(.... After the UPGRADE from THIS ~ ~ !! ! ! !

cool-motor-boat-table-umbrella-river.jpg

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin!

Birds tweetin. Sun chewing away at last nights light snow.

T.v. pumpin out media hysterics and criticisms... I probably ought to go back outside!
I'll wait to see if my Sunday outdoor shows are on, then find something constructive to do either after , or during if they get bumped again.

Cut a roll of paper towels in half with a knife. Almost turned into work. L.o.l..

I guess I got lucky, our T.V. came with an off button :laughing7: (although my wife has a hard time finding it at times)

Don't know if you saw the Hobbit, but if you did . . . . the part where Gollum is trying to think of an answer to a riddle, face kind of twisted up . . . . that's the image that came to mind, of trying to cut a roll of TP in half.

I think it's maybe a guy thing, we figure . . . . "ah, I just take care of this real quick". . . couple of hours later. . wife says "thought you were going to work on such and such" ???

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I got lucky, our T.V. came with an off button :laughing7: (although my wife has a hard time finding it at times)

Don't know if you saw the Hobbit, but if you did . . . . the part where Gollum is trying to think of an answer to a riddle, face kind of twisted up . . . . that's the image that came to mind, of trying to cut a roll of TP in half.

I think it's maybe a guy thing, we figure . . . . "ah, I just take care of this real quick". . . couple of hours later. . wife says "thought you were going to work on such and such" ???

I had to write myself a note to pull the cold line off the wash machine to flush it out as it is not working right. (Still haven't done it...) after it was brought to my attention yesterday.
Maybe after I do dishes...

No room to crawl around behind the machine. I ain't moving it away from the wall either. So...I'll be doing the teeter totter maneuver and leaning over the top of the washer with my foot off the floor. Always fun.

Smeagol , I'll give you a nice little fishes to fix the washing machine.......

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I had to write myself a note to pull the cold line off the wash machine to flush it out as it is not working right. (Still haven't done it...) after it was brought to my attention yesterday.
Maybe after I do dishes...L.o.l..

No room to crawl around behind the machine. I ain't moving it away from the wall either. So...I'll be doing the teeter totter maneuver and leaning over the top of the washer with my foot off the floor. Always fun.

That's right!, aint nobody gonna tell us some goofy way how to do it neither :laughing7:
We know how it is supposed to be done :blackbeard: :skullflag:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Idahodutch,

Are you talking about the animals on the thread or those on your farm?..... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Ones on the forum can be viscous. You reach out with some nice food. . . . almost lose a hand.
Glad it is just some.

The ones here :icon_scratch:. . . . Aarrrgggg. . . what do you mean? . . . . everyone here is normal :blackbeard:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This corona virus hysteria is starting to get a bit ridiculous if you ask me....the premier of Quebec where I live(equivalent to a state governor in the U.S.) has requested that all people 70 and more self quarantine themselves for their own safety.

That would include me.....If I did that either my wife or me or both would be dead within the week.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

A friend of my wife's daughter works at a supermarket in Ottawa as a cashier and the average order she's ringing up is $900.

The whole world is going mad I tell you!.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: sometimes it makes me want to get off this crazy ship of fools....present company on the thread excluded.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my favorites, . . Buffalo Springfield - For What its Worth.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
New ship ! ! ! ? ? ?

But why... whas wrong with this one ? ? ?

I mean SHEESH ! ! !

I thought you guys were happy :(.... After the UPGRADE from THIS ~ ~ !! ! ! !

IDK, Cap. It's like elbows and as.... er, um, I mean elbow room only. Hows about we upgrade to one of these? ♪♪♪♪They deliver♪♪♪♪

https://harborcottagehouseboats.com/

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to play the saxophone as a kid, years later . . . tried some more, but could never make it sound like that . . . too bad, so sad :laughing7:
Still like it though :headbang:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Since nobody seems to be watching . . . . this one is a good oldie also
Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Man . . . could spend all day listening to old songs, and drift off.

Not usually a song posting guy, sorry for the binge :tongue3:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Honest, I was getting to turn off the computer. . . and then saw this.

Now this is truly one of my favorites

What a funny movie. Some night this week is going to have to be movie night.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This corona virus hysteria is starting to get a bit ridiculous if you ask me....the premier of Quebec where I live(equivalent to a state governor in the U.S.) has requested that all people 70 and more self quarantine themselves for their own safety.

That would include me.....If I did that either my wife or me or both would be dead within the week.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

A friend of my wife's daughter works at a supermarket in Ottawa as a cashier and the average order she's ringing up is $900.

The whole world is going mad I tell you!.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: sometimes it makes me want to get off this crazy ship of fools....present company on the thread excluded.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'll be curtailing my St. Patrick's day festivities in public.
So, no dancin girls or trying to empty a keg this year. Oh wait , none of that last year either....

The one pub I been hitting annually for a while has been sold and is now a restaurant. Same with another.

Used to hit a big city too and Irish pub crawl/hop , but that faded with age.
They did cancel festivities too there anyways.
Not that that stops Celtic folks from celebrating....

Maybe I'll break into another of the (outdated is all there is) beers in my fridge. There's probably two of them left. Hopefully not still from last St. Patrick's day. :tongue3:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry about expired beer. I had a can of bud light born in May of 2016 last week. I was helping a friend clean out his new house and there in the fridge we found expired Budweiser, root beer, and some antique seltzer. I volunteered for the oldest beer. It didn't kill me, this time. Tasted alright as far as I know. :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread