Danged old friend, why do you got to hit me with Hank?
You digging up my roods?
Hey cousin!
Naw , I ain't diggin round that crick ,yet.
Maybe we'll save that for down the road a little yet....Just ain't the right night to figure the right tune.
Sure think of ya there though. Hope'n you got a decent cane for stability to fight the equilibrium/wobbly gyroscope effect.
Ain't nothing wrong with mobility devices if they help.
Here's one from back a ways. Could be relate-able for another generation or two today/soon.
I've liked it awhile anyways.
Hard times is here and everywhere you go
Times are harder than ever been before
You know that people, they are are driftin' from door to door
But you can't find no heaven, I don't care where they go
People, if I ever can get up off of this old hard killin' floor
Lord, I'll never get down this low no more
When you hear me singin' this old lonesome song
People, you know these hard times can last us so long
You know, you say you had money, you better be sure
Lord, these hard times gon' kill you, just drag on slow