THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

capt'n,

I've played this one before but since I'm the main dj I make the rules.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:I'm pushing the replay button on this one.

keyshunter,

Well stay safe out there with the infection rate going off the charts certainly not the time to get sick with the virus or otherwise.

its a new critter alright,one of our biggest aircraft carriers has it …...better check the ship for bad rum capt. might want to load the cannons while were still able...

ECS,

Yep this virus don't play favourites we're all at risk survival of the fittest or the most cautious.

Now our county is the epicenter for the state.

Oh well, being retired has a few perks.

BUT............. having not been to a store to grocery shop since late February, I have not experienced the frenzy first hand. Once I go to get some groceries the shock will set in I suppose.

Last edited:
Simon, Just a heads up our last couple of outings gloves, n95 masks for shopping, sanitizing wipes, etc...it sounds extreme but.

With the infection rates going off the charts the medical system is going to get maxed out quite soon so infection is the last option most of us want.

It will be a totally different experience from what I last remembered.

Did I hear "Private Stock?" As in Captain Morgan's Private Stock?

OOOH! That's my favorite.

one cannon, two cannon, three cannon, four,
Here comes WD lookin' to score.
five cannon, six cannon, oh there it is,
sleep well, Cap'n, I got this! :laughing9:

I could go for a shot of that right now.
And I’m not even a big drinker.... Do love a good IPA though.

ARRggg I had a terrible dream... arrrr

It was a Temptress !... a succubus !... A siren of some sort !... for she was singing !

And headed for my Rum stash ! ! !

Oh it was a horrible dream.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back